05:00 - 11:30, 28 Aug 2022
Sehgal Estates AQUARiUN 2022 - Gurugram
To all the Swimmers, Triathletes, Runners and Aqua lovers, we are excited to bring another annual sporty feature for you.
AQUARiUN 2022 is the first ever Aquathlon (Swim & Run) event to be held in Delhi NCR. Aquathlon is a multisport event which involves swimming and running, back to back, with a single transition.
This Aquathlon will be an annual event held at the end of August. The event will take place at a 25 meter swimming pool in Gurugram followed by a run on the roads. Different categories at the event are:
1. Sprint Distance (solo) - 800 mtrs of Swim followed by 5kms of Run (Above 18 yrs to 70+ yrs) - Registration Closed
2. Olympic Distance (solo) - 1500 mtrs of Swim followed by 10kms of Run (Above 18 yrs to 70+ yrs) - Registration Closed
3. Olympic Distance Relay (Team of 2) - 1500 mtrs of Swim followed by 10kms of Run (Above 18 yrs to 70+ yrs) - Registration Closed
4. AQUARiUN Kids (solo) - 200 mtrs of swim followed by 300 mtrs of Run (below 15yrs) - Registration Closed
Save the date: 28th of August 2022 (Sunday)
Location: Neeraj Blue Bird Swimming Pool, Backyard Sports, Sec 59, Gurgaon
Get ready to transition from your swim gear to your run gear!!
All registered participants will get-
- Event Tee
- Timing Chip
- Swimming Pool Access
- Route Support
- Post-event Refreshments
- Finisher Medal
- An experience full of adrenaline and endurance
General Rules & Regulations
-Event registration will be closed on 22-Aug-2022 or once the admissible participation limit is achieved
-Race categories cannot be changed once registered
-T-shirt Sizes cannot be changed once registered
-All finishers within cut-off time will get Finisher Medals
-This event will be a chip time event
-Top 3 male and female finishers in all the race categories will be felicitated either at the end of the event or on a separate occasion which will be announced later
-There are NO Age Category prizes
-Swimming section of the event will happen in a 25 mtr swimming pool with lane separators
-Participants will swim multiple laps as per their race distance
-Participants will start their race in waves, which will be allotted during Race Expo day
-Each lane will have 6 to 8 swimmers at a time
- Sprint and Super Sprint category flag offs will be in 2 waves. Hurry register now to get the chance to be in the 1st wave.
-Using the lane ropes to move forward while swimming will lead to disqualification and the participant will not be allowed to continue the race
-Participants cannot use any equipment to aid swimming like kickboard, pull buoy, fins, arm paddles or safety buoys
-Wet suits are not allowed
-Swim Cap is mandatory for all participants
-Participants finishing outside the cut off will not be eligible for finisher medal
-Change rooms for participants before swim start is available
-Transition will be either covered or open space and will be confirmed closer to the race day
-Any outside assistance during transition will lead to disqualification
Swim Distance & Cut Off time
1. Super Sprint - 300 mtrs - 15 mins
2. Sprint - 800 mtrs - 40 mins
3. Olympic (solo & relay) - 1500 mtrs - 60 mins
4. Aquariun Kids - 200 mtrs - 15 mins
-Run section of the event will be on inner lanes on tarmac
-Participants are not allowed to run bare chested
-Littering on the run route or at the race venue will lead to disqualification
-Aid stations will be placed at the start point and at 2.5 km mark
-There will be volunteers and route markers for route guidance
-Any outside assistance from friends or family will lead to disqualification
1. Super Sprint - 2 Km
2. Sprint - 5 Km
3. Olympic (solo & Relay) - 10 Km
4. Aquariun Kids - 300 mtrs
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Cancellation requests before 7th Aug will be refunded in 5-7 working days (online charges will not be refunded)
2. Cancellation requests and refund will not be accepted after 7th Aug.
Disclaimer: I am participating in the Aquariun Aquathlon on August 28th, 2022 (the “Event”) and I choose to do this out of my own free will, choice and consent.
I fully accept and assume for myself all risks, whether before, during, or after the event and its related activities. This includes risks of physical injury, mental injury, emotional distress, trauma, and contact with other participants, equipment failure, inadequate safety equipment, acts of God, and the effects of weather — like extreme temperature. I will be solely responsible for the condition and adequacy of my equipment.
All risks involved are known to me. I shall assume and pay any medical and emergency expenses for myself in the event of injury, illness, or other inability.
I understand and agree that a situation may arise during any part of the event which may be beyond the control of the event coordinators. I undertake to participate safely within the limits of my own abilities and in a manner so as not to endanger either myself or others.
I have read, understood, and unconditionally agree for the above.